Sneyd Pudding Run 2018 Provisional date*
Sunday December 9th 2018 10am*
Alternative date 16th December if the original date is cancelled due to bad weather
(Subject to confirmation)
To all those that came to our rescheduled event on the 14th, Thank you!
We are but a small club and try our best to provide a fun and well supported race. You showed that you love our race by the numbers that came Sunday, especially those in there festive attire.
The last time we cancelled a race was over 20 years ago, so the Amber warnings in December were a huge surprise to us.
We did our best supported by stuweb to get the message out there. and by the numbers that came that certainly happened.
We learned many lessons from this years event, which we will put into making the next pudding run even better and look forward to you all joinging us again December 2018.
Many thanks to all the members and friends of Sneyd Striders who supported this event headed by seven committee members who organised the Pudding Run.
We'd also like to thank Sutton Runner who sponsored the race and Stuweb for the timing system and support after the postponement.
Again thank you and see you all very soon.
December 10th 2017 marks the 32nd
Sneyd Striders 10 & 5 mile race
SNEYD STRIDERS PUDDING RUN
SUNDAY 10TH DECEMBER 2017
NOW JANUARY 14TH 2018
2016 results HERE
1. The 10 mile race has two laps. The 5 mile race has one lap.
2. Runners will be chip-timed.
3. Race numbers must be worn by all competitors on their front. They must not be cut, folded or mutilated.
4. Late entries will be accepted subject to availability.
5. The race starts at 10.00 a.m. Runners should assemble on Vernon Way by the school at 9.45 a.m.
6. Changing rooms will be available from 8.30 a.m. in the school. Please do not leave valuables in there.
7. There are showers in the changing rooms.
8. A baggage area will be available in the sports hall.
9. Christmas Puddings and Race Mementos are presented at the finish. No number, no pudding or memento.
10. Please fill in your personal details and important medical information on the back of your number.
11. Should conditions prove dangerous i.e. fog, snow or ice, the organisers reserve the right to postpone the event.
12. If you are not fit, do not run.
13. The organisers accept no liability for personal loss, damage or injury during the event.
14. Car parking is available on the school car parks and the tennis courts.
15. The police have advised us that footpaths must be used whenever possible.
16. There is one drinks station on the course.
17. Race numbers will be available for collection on the day of the race from 8.00 a.m. to 9.30 a.m.
18. The presentations will take place in the main hall a.s.a.p.
19. There will be a 2.5 hour cut off for the race.